DPI Offroad Brands will accept returns on all new product returned within 90 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
- Contact Us: You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. To return a part please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Us the following information:
- Please provide the reason for your return.
- Please provide a photo of the received goods. You must take a photo of all delivered goods and their part #s so we can issue a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number.
- The process to receive an RGA number usually takes 48 to 72 hours. Please be patient.
- RGA Number: Write the RGA number in large black letters on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
- Return Package: Return the package(s) freight pre-paid.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
All DPI Offroad Brands returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee. Refunds will be given on parts only, not labor/installation charges, shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, can not have been damaged or installed and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and are subject to a re-boxing fee. Re-stocking fees are non-negotiable.
Modified, Altered and Installed Parts
DPI Offroad Brands will not issue credit or refunds for items that have been installed, altered or modified. This includes products that have been installed and/or removed from a vehicle. Please contact us immediately for technical support if you believe you have received the wrong part.
Shipments Damaged In Transit
If an order was damaged in transit please call us immediately. Per our shipping policy, please inspect all items at the time of receipt. You are responsible for noting any damage or missing items when an order is delivered. DPI Offroad Brands is not responsible for damage or missing items if this is not noted on the freight carriers proof of delivery. Please send clear pictures showing damaged parts or missing items along with your order number to email@example.com.
Once we receive returned items, we will process the refund. This process typically takes 3-5 business days. Based on your payment terms with DPI Offroad Brands, you can expect to see a credit to your account within 7-10 business days.
When can DPI Offroad Brands refuse credit?
We check all returned products for missing parts and damages. We have the right to refuse credit to any customer if a product is damaged, altered, modified or missing parts.