DPI Offroad Brands products are warranted to be FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP for life if purchased, installed and maintained on a non-commercial vehicle; otherwise, for a period of twelve (12) months, from the date of purchase and installation on a commercial vehicle, or twelve thousand (12,000) miles (whichever occurs first). DPI Offroad Brands does not warranty or make any representations concerning DPI Offroad Brands products when not installed and used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for such installation, operation and accordance with good installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or other warranty of quality, whether express or implied, except the warranty of title. All implied warranties are limited to the duration of the warranty. The remedies set forth in this warranty are exclusive.NOTICE TO THE CONSUMER
(1) WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT. KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL RECEIPT! IF FAILURE SHOULD OCCUR, YOUR RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY WITH UNIT TO RECEIVE WARRANTY.
(2) DO NOT INSTALL A BODY LIFT IN COMBINATION OF SUSPENSION SYSTEM. IF SO, WARRANTY WILL BE VOID.
(3) THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL LABOR CHARGES OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
(4) THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE COSMETIC FINISH OF DPI OFFROAD BRANDS PRODUCTS
(5) THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED, IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, MAINTAINED, USED OR REPAIRED, OR DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE OR RACING (“RACING” IS USED IN ITS BROADEST SENSE, AND FOR EXAMPLE, WITHOUT REGARD TO FORMALITIES IN RELATION TO PRIZES, COMPETITION, ETC.)
(6) THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE AND RE-INSTALLED ON THAT OR ANY OTHER VEHICLE.
(7) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY PART IS REPAIRED, REPLACED OR CREDITED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, SHIPPING AND / OR TRANSPORTATION CHARGES ON THE RETURN OF SUCH PRODUCTS MUST BE PREPAID BY THE CUSTOMER UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
(8) BALL JOINTS, BUSHINGS, BUMP STOPS, SWAY BAR END LINKS, TIE ROD ENDS, SHOCK BOOTS, HEIM JOINTS ARE SUBJECT TO NORMAL WEAR AND ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE LIFETIME WARRANTY, BUT INSTEAD ARE COVERED FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS FOLLOWING PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT.
(9) MCE FENDER WARRANTY - Our MCE-SPEC TPO material is so durable yet flexible, we have an industry leading LIFETIME warranty to the original buyer against cracking. Temperature, weather, off-road, etc. does not affect this warranty. Afterall, we are 4×4 enthusiasts and originally began building fenders that don’t break for ourselves out of necessity. Jeep fenders built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts!
Any part or product returned for warranty claim MUST BE RETURNED THROUGH THE DEALER OR THE DISTRIBUTOR FROM WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED. DPI Offroad Brands reserves the right to examine all parts returned to them for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of defect in material or workmanship. THE OBLIGATION OF DPI OFFROAD BRANDS UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIRING, REPLACING OR CREDITING, AT ITS OPTION, ANY PRODUCT FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE
IMPORTANT: To validate the warranty on your purchase of any DPI OFFROAD BRANDS product (s) please be sure to complete our online warranty registration form.